Talbert Pipes- Happy New Year, Happy New Oom-Pauls

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jan 1 16:22:33 EST 2016

Hello everyone, and I hope you all had a great time over New Year's!
I write with a small update which is the first or a couple.  I
generally don't make many Ligne Bretagne Oom-Pauls, not because
they're not popular but because they're way more labor-demanding than
most other shapes, right down to having to make a customized shank
chuck and drill them entirely differently than I drill nearly every
other LB:
https://www.instagram.com/p/_2f8JbEgTd/?taken-by=talbertpipes

However, they're great shapes and also probably the largest bowl
designs in the Ligne Bretagne brand, so they're ideal for all the
people who like LBs but wish they came in larger sizes.  I thought I'd
try doing six of them together, to save some labor time on the lot of
them and hopefully make them more efficient to produce.  The first
half are now posted:

There are three more in the works to be posted ASAP.  Beyond that,
I'll see how it goes, according to demand.  That's it for the moment,
but I'd like to thank everyone for lots of great business in 2015 and
send our best wishes that we'll all have a happy and prosperous 2016!