Talbert Pipes- First pipes of 2016! And lots more!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Jan 6 21:07:36 EST 2016

Hello all, and Happy New Year!  I hope everyone's January has gotten
the year off to a nice start so far.  I've spent the afternoon in the
office sorting and archiving 2015 sales and business records, and
tweaking our website a bit.  First up is the new site update - I've
just posted three new Ligne Bretagne Oom-Pauls to the catalog.
They're the last three of a six pipe batch I started in December, and
by great good fortune, the first pipe of 2016 turned out to be an
absolute knock-out.  See them here:

Also, in looking back over the site, I realized I hadn't made a pipe
blog post since February of last year!  So, to rectify that, I've
written a bit about what 2015 was like for us, and where Ligne
Bretagne and Talbert Briars will be going in 2016... and there's even
a brief guest appearance by some certain lizards that I bet everyone
has forgotten about by now... :D

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.de/2016/01/2016-and-onwards.html

Finally, many of you on this list already know our friend and fellow
collector Dustin Babitzke. He's selling off a big chunk of his
collection, including some excellent Talbert Halloween Pipes.  I'm not
involved in the sale in any way, so don't contact me for details - If
you're interested in what he has, drop him a message at
dustinbabitzke at hotmail.com.

That's it for the moment.  Happy January to all!