Talbert Pipes- Lots of new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jan 11 18:10:13 EST 2016

Hello all! Back again with another site update. We're working hard
here trying to get a LOT of new pipes up on the site to start off the
new year with, and this time I've posted four more new Ligne Bretagnes
to the catalog, plus one drop-dead gorgeous LB Collector, a smooth
bulldog that came out *way* better than I had expected it to.  You can
check them all out here:

That's it for now - Back to the workshop! :D
As always, thanks very much to everyone for your business, your
support, and your interest in our work as we all head into 2016
together.