Talbert Pipes- Small update with more to follow shortly

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Jan 19 21:41:10 EST 2016

Hello all!  I write tonight with news of a small site update.  There
are two new Ligne Bretagnes on the catalog, one green sandblast and
one handmade Collector:

They join that smooth natural bulldog Collector, which has
inexplicably not sold yet (I can never predict what will sell and what
won't.  That thing is gorgeous, and I'd have bet it would have flown
off the site in minutes!).  On the plus side, at least I have
inventory for the folks who complain that there's never anything
available.  I wanted to go ahead and get these two pipes posted
because the weatherman is calling for snow and ice here over the next
couple of days, and it's possible tomorrow may be our last day of
shipping till after the weekend, if the roads get bad.  I have several
more new Ligne Bretagnes in process and I hope to post them before the
weekend, if all goes well... and of course assuming our power doesn't
go out for a week like it did during the last ice storm.  I may end up
siting by a propane heater chewing the shapes of the next few pipes by
teeth!

That's it for now.  Stay warm, everyone, and thanks very much for your time!