Talbert Pipes- The follow-up pipes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jan 21 21:21:38 EST 2016

Hello all!  This is the follow-up to my email and catalog update of
the other night.  We've finished up the other three pipes that were in
process, which include two paneled billiard blasts and one beautiful
long-stemmed Prince.  You can see them all here:

That's it for the moment - Next up will probably be a new Talbert
Briar or two, but that's for next week assuming we don't freeze.  As I
mentioned in the last email, we're supposed to be getting a fairly big
snow & ice storm tomorrow so I can't guarantee shipping of any pipes
that may sell tonight or tomorrow.  We'll do our best, but there's not
much I can do if the PO closes up.  Anything that doesn't ship
tomorrow will definitely go out on Monday, though.

Everybody stay warm and dry, and thanks very much for your time!