Talbert Pipes- First Goblins of 2016, and more

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Mar 1 13:53:24 EST 2016

Good afternoon everybody!  For once, I've managed to get a site update
finished and ready before 11pm - Lately it's seemed like half the
email notices I've sent out have been when at least half the planet
was asleep.  But not this time, and I write with some decidedly
mischievous news... The first Goblins of 2016 are posted!  We're
hoping to get some more of them finished up this month but right now
the first two are on the site:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

Both have benefited hugely from my sandblaster refurbishing work.  I
talk about it a bit in their descriptions, but in a nutshell, I'm able
to get considerably stronger pressures now and the result is some of
the craggiest and most dramatic blasts I've produced in years.

Also, we had a two-pipe-sale fall through for a couple of Ligne
Bretagnes, so they're back on the site - a smooth golden apple and a
blasted Dublin, so if anyone missed them the first time around,
they're now available again:

Thanks for your time, thanks for your support, and I hope everyone is
having a great Tuesday afternoon!