Talbert Pipes- BIG Ligne Bretagne update, and last for a while

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Feb 22 22:36:48 EST 2016

Good evening (or morning, as the case may be), everyone!  I write with
news of a lot more pipes on the site.  Those of you who follow our
Instagram and Facebook pages have probably seen all the various photos
I've been posting of pipes in progress - I wanted to take advantage of
the relative lull in the pipe biz around last weekend (due to everyone
having fun at the St. Louis show, which looks like it was a great
time) to get as many Ligne Bretagnes finished and posted as possible,
in hopes of actually having some genuine website inventory for a
while, instead of always having a sold-out page.  I've just posted
more this evening to go with others from the weekend, making for EIGHT
new pipes available on the site now:

I've tried to post a wide variety of different shapes and finishes, so
there are tall bowls, squat bowls, fat bowls, narrow bowls, short
pipes, long pipes, smooths, blasts, and colors ranging from unstained
natural to forest green.  A little of everything.  These will be the
last Ligne Bretagnes till sometime next month, as I want to get to
work on several Talbert Briar projects now, plus I have some broken
equipment to repair in the workshop.

That's all for the moment.  I hope everyone had a great time at the
St. Louis show!  I was just talking to PipeTart on FB this evening and
my wife and I may visit the TAPS show, if we can swing it, so maybe
I'll get to say hello to a few of you at that event.  Thanks very much
for your time, your support, and your interest in our work!