Talbert Pipes- Five new Ligne Bretagnes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Feb 18 21:44:40 EST 2016

Good evening, everyone!  I write tonight with a fresh website catalog
update - I've just posted five new Ligne Bretagnes to the site, four
of which are squat princes and variants, with one green canted Dublin
as the odd one out.  The paneled one is *very* nice...

Those of sharp eye may have noticed that there was supposed to be a
new Talbert Briar in this update as well, a green & amber egg, but the
darned thing sold before I could ever even send out the site notice!
I guess that's a pretty good indication that I need to be posting a
*lot* more Talbert Briars this year, though.  If you're curious to see
the new one even though it's sold, you can check it out here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert-catalog/1602t.shtml

I should probably make another couple like it!

That's all for now.  Thanks very much for your time, and I hope
everyone is having a great week!