Talbert Pipes- Bulldog Madness returns! Plus a new LB Canadian Collector

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Feb 10 16:28:17 EST 2016

Hello all!  It seems like it's been a while, but I've been fixing
broken workshop stuff.  I write with the news that I've just posted
our main project of the past week to the site - more Bulldog Madness!
Yep, there are four new Ligne Bretagne bulldogs posted, and this time
that's all there will be for a while (Sop maybe not quite "madness",
more like "brief freak-out"...).  They're all black styles with the
brass shank rings, and the darned things ended up taking so much time
to do that it's going to be a while before I want to tackle any more
of them again.  I'm proud of this set, though, and think every one of
them came out really nicely.  In addition, there's also a new handmade
Ligne Bretagne Collector, a natural Canadian style with a horn stem
and some nice band work.  You can see them all here:

That's it for the moment, but as always, thanks very much for your
support, your time, and your interest in our work!