Talbert Pipes- New Bouncy Poker posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Mar 17 16:52:37 EDT 2016

One small update for a Thursday afternoon - I've just added a new
Talbert Briar "Bouncy Poker" to the site, an unstained sandblast.  You
can see it here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

I dubbed these shapes Bouncy Pokers for the overall sense of motion in
them.  Pokers are very static shapes, and it's challenging to give
them a sense of motion and fluidity, but that just makes it more fun.
As the fifth Talbert Briar this year, I've now made more Talberts in
2016 than I did in all of 2015, but I must admit, I'm having a
tremendous amount of fun working on my own handmades again.

I hope everyone is having a good week... and if not, the weekend is
almost here!  Thanks very much for your time and for your interest in
our work.