Talbert Pipes- Talbert Briar Emerald Teardrop, plus some blogging

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Apr 6 23:48:48 EDT 2016

Bonsoir everyone!  I hope all your evenings are going well out there in
internet-land.  I write with news - production continues to be slow because
my wife is busy with our taxes, leaving just me alone doing all the pipes
and website work, but that hasn't kept me from having fun and the immediate
result of a few days of workshop play is this, the Talbert Briar Emerald
Teardrop:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert-catalog/1606t.shtml

It's a tightly ring-grained fantasy shape comprised of themes I've been
playing with lately, to the point that I've gone and written an entire Pipe
Blog entry about them - "Defining a Symbolic Language of Pipes":

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2016/04/defining-symbolic-language-of-pipes.html

It's not an easy subject to talk about in words, which I can attest from
struggling to convey even the simplest ideas in that post, but I hope the
pics and symbols included will help... and of course, I hope this will even
be *vaguely* interesting to someone!  Entirely possible that this is the
sort of maundering no one wants to bother with, when they'd rather be
looking at pipes.

On that note, we also have one Ligne Bretagne sandblasted billiard still
remaining:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1633lb.shtml

If it doesn't sell in the next day or two I'll be putting it into retail
shop stock and it will disappear off the site, so if anyone wants it, grab
it now!  Not quite sure why it hasn't sold, it's a heck of a nice piece,
and just the sort of larger LB that people have been clamoring for.

That's it for now.  As always, thanks very much for your time, and for your
interest in our work!

​