Talbert Pipes- A Late Night Goblin

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Apr 10 00:25:20 EDT 2016

Hello all!  Here's a very late-night (or early morning for many) site
update for you.  I wanted to have this posted first thing today, but
we had a call at 8am that my wife's father had fallen and broken his
arm, so we spent the day in the hospital instead.  Now, finally,
here's a new Goblin for the wee, wee hours of a Saturday night...

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins-catalog/1604g.shtml

It's a ring-grain, sandblasted bent horn monster, with an insanely
detailed plateau top and a horn stem.  Check it out, just to enjoy the
pics!

Annnd... that's it for now.  I'm going to go collapse on the couch for
a bit, it's been a heck of a day.  Thanks VERY much, everyone, for all
your support and for your interest in our work!