Talbert Pipes- Two new Ligne Bretagne churchwardens

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Apr 19 23:57:24 EDT 2016

Hello all, and good (late) evening!  For any other night owls like
myself who are still up and working, I've just posted two new Ligne
Bretagne churchwardens - One is a beautiful rich chocolate-brown
sandblast and the other is a contrast-stained red smooth:

These join the amber-resin-stemmed Talbert Egg I posted over the weekend:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

So now I have something available in TWO of our catalog pages!  That's
the nice thing about Chicago Show week - Business tends to be slow
because everyone's saving their money for the expo, so it gives me a
chance to build up inventory a little rather than being out of stock
so much.

I hope everyone's week is going well so far, and best wishes to
everyone who's going to Chicago!  Safe travels, good shopping, and all
that cool stuff :D