Talbert Pipes- Sunday afternoon Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Apr 24 17:48:25 EDT 2016

Good afternoon everyone!  Hope you're all having a nice relaxing
weekend.  I write with a small update - I've just posted two new Ligne
Bretagne bent Princes to the catalog:

I recently finished up a Talbert Briar "Old Sea Captain" and had the
sandblasting cabinet set up for the most aggressive blasting possible,
so I thought I'd run these two through it also, with some pretty
excellent results.  That's all for the moment... Next project is
another Talbert Halloween, off-season though it may be :D

Thanks very much for your time and your interest in our work!