Talbert Pipes- A new Ligne Bretagne Collector, paneled Horn

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Apr 30 18:32:34 EDT 2016

Hello all!  I guess a disproportionate number of folks on our mailing
list are probably all in Chicago this weekend, but alas, I'm still
here at home working away.  I did manage to finish up something quite
cool, though, just in time to wave goodbye to the month of April.  I
recently did a paneled sandblasted horn for an order, and the
Instagram and Facebook pics of it were so popular I thought I'd do
another one similar for general sale.  This one's a bit different -
bigger in bowl, shorter in stem, curvier overall - but I think it came
out quite well and really serves the whole 'S-curve' design while
maintaining its complex six-paneled shape even through a particularly
deep sandblasting.  Have a look here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/16C5lb.shtml

That's it for the moment.  I hope everyone is having a great time at
the show!  And as always, thanks very, very much for your interest and
support of our work.