Talbert Pipes- Late night bulldogs

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed May 4 23:18:18 EDT 2016

Good evening, all!  It's the end of a very long day here - My elderly
father-in-law is still in a recovery center recuperating from some bad
falls, and on top of that we had to have our 16 year old cat Freya put
down yesterday.  Her kidneys were failing, poor thing, but she
certainly had a full life.  Not many cats cross the ocean twice, live
in another country, and then spend the last several years of their
lives blind but still able to get around!  All this has kept me out of
the workshop more than in, but I've still managed to make some groovy
little squat Ligne Bretagne bulldogs.  The natural, in particular, I'm
expecting a lot of people to lunge for, as it's a pretty fantastic
blast for its price.  Have a look and see if you find one you like:

That's all for the moment, but as always, thanks very much for your
time and for your interest in our work!