Talbert Pipes- Two new Squat Bulldogs, and a wild ODA-sized Ligne Bretagne Collector chimney/Canadian thing...

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue May 10 15:24:50 EDT 2016

Hello all!  Happy Tuesday!  I write with the latest site update - I've
just posted two more new Ligne Bretagne squat bulldogs, one natural
and one a very dramatic sandblasted green.  Also, there's something a
bit more strange, a new Ligne Bretagne Collector in a long-shanked
Canadian-ish style with a super-tall chimney bowl.  What's unusual
about it is the blast, which you can read the story of on its catalog
page.  Check them all out here:

That's it for the moment.  My father-in-law continues to be in
recovery, and has managed to add a new broken bone to his previous
collection.  So, our workshop output will continue to be more sparse
than usual, for a while longer it seems.  Much thanks for all the well
wishes we've received, by email and social media.  Trying times, but
we all muddle through as best we can.  As always, thanks very much for
your support, your business, and your interest in our work!