Talbert Pipes- Rather odd - A fumed-rim billiard

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu May 12 20:17:41 EDT 2016

Hello all!  One very quick update for this evening - I've just posted
a pretty spectacularly-grained straight billiard sandblast to the
site.  It's a Ligne Bretagne Collector that I probably should have
upgraded to a Talbert Briar, but as it is it's a hell of a nice pipe
for what amounts to a $150+ discount.  What's odd about it is that
it's a fumed-top finish where the fade has been done by sandblasting,
and if that sounds interesting, the full story is on its catalog page
description.  Check it out here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/16C7lb.shtml

That's it for the moment.  We've got a lot of family health errands to
run so I'm not sure when the next update will be, which is why I
wanted to go ahead and post this pipe now.  Thanks for your time, and
for your interest in our work!