Talbert Pipes- A matched pair of squat bulldogs

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon May 16 22:16:40 EDT 2016

Hello all, and Happy Monday evening!  Apparently those last bulldogs I
posted weren't *quite* the end of Bulldog Madness after all, as Emily
had already picked out and flaw-checked another pair (You'd think we'd
communicate better, both working in the same shop and all, but fellow
married couples will understand...).  Anyway, we opted to have fun
with them and do a matching pair, both with the same finish and shape
and both with German cumberland stem rings.  Also, both only 1/10th of
a gram apart in weight!  Beyond that, though, they're as different as
two pipes can be, with their sandblasts making one the civilized one
and the other the wild child.  Check them out here:

That's it for the moment.  I've got a Halloween pipe in the works so
who knows when I'll be heard from again.  As always, thanks VERY much
for your business and for your interest in our work!