Talbert Pipes- Monster-sized LB Collector poker

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat May 21 20:53:54 EDT 2016

Good evening all!  I hope everyone's having a nice Saturday, and
weekend in general.  I just wanted to send a quick notice that I've
just posted something rather extreme and enormous to the site - A
monster-sized Ligne Bretagne Collector, in extremely craggy sandblast
finish, with a stem ring cut from the teak decking of the USS
Battleship North Carolina.  This one's for all the folks who complain
about Ligne Bretagnes being too small... :D

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/16C9lb.shtml

There's also still one Ligne Bretagne squat bulldog remaining, the
last one from our recent run of that shape:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1646lb.shtml

That's all for the moment.  As always, thanks very much for your time
and for your interest in our work!