Talbert Pipes- New Halloween, new Goblin, and new LB Collector

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jun 13 18:04:30 EDT 2016

Today is "Something for Everyone" day! I've just posted a pretty heavy
update that covers a lot of ground, price-wise and style-wise. Starting
with the most affordable, there's a new Ligne Bretagne Collector posted, a
sandblasted horn, that should please fans of seriously craggy blasting:

Next, we've got a new Goblin, a frilled beastie that would be gliding
through a murky swamp if it wasn't being filled with tobacco:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

And finally... It's Halloween again! Yes, I'm on my way to making it
Halloween year-round here in the Talbert Pipes workshop. The new creation
is the Vampire, a sinuous and leathery and pointed thing indeed. Fans of
the pipemaking process should check out its catalog page even if it's out
of your price range, as it's got quite a few process shots that document
the making of such a devilish pipe:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/halloween.shtml

That's all for now.  I managed to get a bout of stomach flu or something
over the weekend so I'm a bit behind on my email and such, but I'll try and
catch up this evening now that I'm feeling a little more human.  As always,
thanks very much for your support, and for your interest in our work!