Talbert Pipes- Two new LB Collectors, one smooth and one bamboo-shanked

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jun 20 23:16:58 EDT 2016

Evening, all!  I write with news of more pipes posted.  If my catalog
descriptions sound a bit "lively", it's because I've been listening to the
"Last Starfighter" soundtrack while writing up all the page text... Boy,
that's an energetic score.  I've posted two new Ligne Bretagne Collectors,
one smooth (The first smooth LB Collector to be posted in some time) and
one a sandblasted bamboo-shank (The first bamboo-shanked pipe I've made in
I don't know how long, but probably years...)

They're both beautiful pieces, one drawn from my late 90's LOTR phase in
designs, and the other having a very unusual story behind its bamboo
shank.  Check them out, and I hope you like them!

As always, thanks very much for your business, your support, and your
interest in our work.  I hope everyone had a great first day of summer!