Talbert Pipes- Something crawled onto the site when I wasn't looking...

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Jun 29 23:11:21 EDT 2016

Good evening!  I write with a quick note - I'm still very busy on several
Talbert Briar commissions at the moment, but something has still managed to
escape its swampy lagoon and crawl onto the site tonight...  Yes, it's the
first Goblin of summer!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

Claws, gills, fins... Yes, We've recently watched "Revenge of the
Creature".  Also, we've still got two new Ligne Bretagne Collectors
available - http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne.shtml
Someone buy these things, so I can actually afford to take a day off this
summer! :D

That's the news of the moment, and probably all the news till next week.  I
hope everyone's having a nice summer an enjoying the warm weather, and that
this week's big Brexit event hasn't managed to *totally* traumatize
anyone.  As always, thanks very much for your interest in our work!