Talbert Pipes- Two new Ligne Bretagne bulldogs!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Jul 6 16:11:46 EDT 2016

Good afternoon!  For once, a site update that isn't happening at nearly
midnight... I hope everyone is having a good day today, and staying cool
out of the summer heat.  We're still buried in Talbert Briar commission
work, but nonetheless managed to work in time to finish up a pair of new
Ligne Bretagne bulldog sandblasts, both with polished brass stem rings:

That's it for the moment.  Thanks very much for your time!