Talbert Pipes- Summer Goblin!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Jul 10 18:48:55 EDT 2016

Hello all, and a very happy Sunday evening to everyone!  I write with a
quick update - A new and rather spectacular Goblin has appeared on the
site.  It's another of those "Almost a Churchwarden" pipes, with a long
sweep of stem and pointy form.  If you like the unusual, it's worth having
a look at even if you're not out to buy, as I'm particularly happy with
this one and think it cuts a rather dramatic profile.

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins-catalog/1607g.shtml

It's about as Goblin-ey ad Goblin-ey can get!  That's all for the moment,
though, but I'm working on some new Talbert Briars as well, which I hope to
post by the end of the week.  As always, thanks very much for your time and
your interest in our work!