Talbert Pipes- Introducing the Ligne Bretagne October Pumpkins!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Sep 17 22:53:46 EDT 2016

Good evening!  I write with some wickedly fun news - I've just posted this
season's October pipes.  We're not planning on doing any Talbert Halloweens
this year, BUT... I didn't want to just let the season slip past
uncelebrated.  You can read the entire backstory of this in my new Pipe
Blog post here:

https://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2016/09/making-halloween-ma-king-halloween.html

For the quick version, however - My wife's father just had some further
surgery for a nasty arm break and we're likely to be spending a fair chunk
of time helping her parents out, as they're both elderly.  This meant we
couldn't really do an intensive set of Talbert Halloweens where I spend ten
hours a day obsessively focused on just a few pipes for the whole month.
However, given how popular the "Order your own" Ligne Bretagne Classics
have been, I thought... Why not do something like that for this Halloween?
And thus I present the Ligne Bretagne October Pumpkins - Two different
Jack-O-Lantern designs to choose between, each one made-to-order for the
buyer.  And here they are!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1601pmkn.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1602pmkn.shtml

If you see one you like, simply purchase it and I will set about making a
pipe of that design for you.  As with all the other Ligne Bretagne
Classics, you'll receive photos of your individual pipe for your approval
when it's completed, prior to shipping, and your satisfaction is
guaranteed.

This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER.  I plan on making these from now till late
October, but... when I will cut off orders depends on how many we sell.  I
want to be sure I can get everyone's pipes made and in their hands before
Halloween, so if we receive a large number of orders, I may have to cut off
ordering sooner than intended, just to be sure of getting them all done in
time.  I'll keep orders open as long as possible, but if you're absolutely
certain you must have one, it's best to order early.

That's it for now.  I hope everyone is having a great Autumn, and thanks
very much for your time!