Talbert Pipes- The 2016 Ligne Bretagne Yule Pipes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Dec 13 23:02:07 EST 2016

Season's Greetings, everyone!  I write, very late in the season, with news
that this year's 2016 Ligne Bretagne Yule Pipes are now available for
order.  Like the Ligne Bretagne Classics and the October Pumpkins, they'll
be made to order for each buyer.  Have a look at them here:

2016 Yule Pipe in Green:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/2016yulegrn.shtml
2016 Yule Pipe in Red:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/2016yulered.shtml

I don't plan on leaving orders open on these for long because it's so late
in the season, and I don't want to still be making them in February!  As it
is, probably only the first handful of orders will be able to be finished
and ship in arrival time for Christmas - The rest will likely be arriving
all through the week after and New Year.  So, if you'd like to get one,
it's best to place your order sooner rather than later.  We are *woefully*
behind schedule at the moment due to lots of second-wave orders for the
October Pumpkins in November... some of which I'm STILL working on!  If
you're one of the poor folks waiting, don't fret, you'll get your pipe, and
as soon as possible.  It's just that the need to get the Yule Pipes
finished managed to stomp right over the November work that was still
unfinished thanks to further considerable family health difficulties with
my wife's father.  It's looking very much like this will be our last
Christmas with him, I'm sad to say - If you still have living and healthy
parents this Christmas season, go hug them and appreciate them a little
extra for us!

As always, thanks very much for your time and your patience and your
interest in our work, and I hope everyone out there has a joyous holiday
season!