Talbert Pipes- Yule Pipe & production updates

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Dec 20 23:47:58 EST 2016

Hello all!  I write with general news on the state of our workshop
production.  In my last email, I talked a bit about my father-in-law's
health and his time in hospital, and how it had impacted our working time.
Yesterday, to top things off, my mother-in-law wrecked her car, totaled it
most likely, so we've had two days now of dealing with insurance and having
to drive her to and from the hospital to visit the father-in-law.  My wife
is going to be her transport between doctors, groceries, and pharmacies for
the next several days till the insurance has finished and the car situation
is dealt with, which means our workshop just lost half its workforce for a
while.  The bottom line of all this is that where previously there was a
decent chance of getting the first handful of Yule Pipes to their buyers
before Christmas, now I seriously doubt that will happen.  I will ship them
as I finish them, but that's the best I can do.  I just wanted to let
everyone know what was going on.  It's been a hell of a year...

In other news, if anyone still wants to order a 2016 Yule Pipe, order
speedily because I'll be taking the catalog pages down tomorrow, most
likely.  You can get a look at them, and all the other designs available
for ordering, on our catalog page here:

I hope everyone out there is having a better holiday season!