Talbert Pipes- Many new pipes, many new news-es!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Mar 2 16:19:20 EST 2017

A massive new update today! It's been quiet here for a while as I've worked
to get caught up on all the backordered Pumpkins and others that piled up
over the holidays and beyond while we coped with the various difficulties
of my wife's aging parents. There's good news on that front - Her father
comes home from the recovery center on the 5th, at long last. Also, I've
mostly managed to catch up on the backorders. I've still got a couple
Pumpkins to finish but we're about to be back in business-proper, as it
were... and to celebrate that fact, I've got a huge pile of great updates
for today! First up, there are *seven* brand-new Ligne Bretagne Uniques
posted and available now - One-of-a-kind pieces for terrific prices:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne.shtml#uniques

Also, our ever-popular "Fat Dwarves" have returned, and this time in
order-able Ligne Bretagne Classic form - We've got the materials here for a
limited run of six new Dwarves, so if you've ever wanted one, put your
order in now!  That's the first new Ligne Bretagne Classic offering for the
new year, so the Fat Dwarf seemed an obvious choice.  And now we have an LB
Classic for the fans of bigger pipes!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1701lbc.shtml

And finally, I've introduced something new... For the fans of petite pipes,
we now offer Ligne Bretagne *Gnomes*. I've written a whole blog article
talking about them and the thought that went into them:
https://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2017/03/meet-gnomes.html

...but the short of it is, they're going to be fun tiny pipes for tiny pipe
fans. We're selling these via the LB Classic model - Each one is
made-to-order. The opening offerings are a paneled smooth:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1703lbc.shtml
(Note - There are only *two* of these available for order, due to the briar
flawlessness required for these)

 ...and a paneled sandblast, but more shapes will join these Gnomes soon!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1702lbc.shtml

That's it for now.  As always, thanks very much for your time and for your
interest in our work!