Talbert Pipes- New Ligne Bretagnes, one possibly famous

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Mar 23 16:42:04 EDT 2017

Hello all!  Just a small update today, as I've been mostly busy working on
Gnome orders while Emily has been tied up with the taxes.  However, I've
posted two new Ligne Bretagne smooths, both in a curvy Rhodesian-like shape
that I'm really fond of, and one of them may end up having a bit of a story:

A fellow from Pipes & Tobaccos magazine came over yesterday to spend the
afternoon doing an interview with us both for the magazine.  He took loads
of pics of our workshop and such, but as per usual, we hardly had anything
in stock to photograph, just these three Ligne Bretagnes.  However, the
"natural+" smooth one, the Grade 5, was an obvious photography choice, so
he ended up taking a lot of pics of it.  Whether any will actually end up
in print is anyone's guess, as we're planning to get him back here whenever
we have any new Talbert Briars or Halloween pipes for pics, but given that
it's a great example of the best of Ligne Bretagne, I'm hoping it will make
the magazine.  Ergo, whoever grabs it may end up with a "published pipe" :D

This is the one I'm speaking of:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1711lb.shtml

And here are the other two LBs available, another smooth of the same shape
and a long-stemmed "half-churchwarden":
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1710lb.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1703lb.shtml

That's it for now, back to the Gnomes.  Thanks very much for your time and
your interest in our work!