Talbert Pipes- A small site update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Jun 20 16:54:10 EDT 2017

Hello all! I write with news of a small website update - I've just posted a
new Ligne Bretagne Collector "curly Oom-Paul" to the site here:

http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/17C2lb.shtml

Also, there's a new Goblin available.  Several people commented to me how
much they liked that last bouncy freehand one, so here's another, with a
taller bowl and some exceptionally nice tight ring grain:

http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/goblins-catalog/1703g.shtml

Also, just for a heads-up, I've finished and shipped all the backordered
Fat Dwarfs that were ordered from that limited run we posted.  They've been
coming out excellently, way nicer than the model pipe, and it's worth
mentioning that there are still two available to order before we close down
this limited run.  Order yours from here:

http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/1701lbc.shtml

Output continues to be scarce as I still have a backlog of orders to finish
and ship, but they're coming along slowly but steadily.  The "slowly" part
still hinges on my father-in-law's disintegrating health - He's still in
recovery and we're looking into hospice care at the moment, so that
situation continues to be... well, a situation.  Ergo, work output is slow
and hard to predict, but at least progress is happening.  That's all for
now, and I hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

​