Talbert Pipes- Annnd a small follow-up...

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jun 22 16:53:16 EDT 2017

Hello!  I hope everyone's having a good week, and barreling towards the
weekend.  I write with a small follow-up to my email from the other day -
I've just posted two new Ligne Bretagne Princes to the site, both
sandblasts though with very distinctly different characters for two pipes
that are the same basic shape.  You can see them both here:

http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/1722lb.shtml
http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/1721lb.shtml

We've also still got that crazy bouncing "ring grain madness" Goblin
available from the other day, too - I managed to bork the Paypal button
coding on it so it thought it was already out of stock, so if anyone wanted
to grab it but got stymied by a "Sold" message, that's why.  It's available
(properly) now!

http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/goblins-catalog/1703g.shtml

I've got an eye towards a total revamp of the website sometime in the
semi-near future, to both add a fully-automated shopping cart system and
also make it a lot more mobile-friendly, but that's going to happen
according to how much time I have available to work on it, which at the
moment is not much.  Still, with a bit of luck we'll have an easier site to
navigate in future, with a much more streamlined layout.

That's it for now.  As always, thanks very much for your time and for your
interest in our work!