Talbert Pipes- Happy July 4th weekend! and for the non-Americans, Happy Summer!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jun 30 18:06:58 EDT 2017

Hello all!  I just wanted to fire off a quick note to all our mailing list
folks to wish our American friends a Happy 4th, and to let everyone know
that I've just posted a few more pipes to the site.  Those Princes I posted
turned out to be so popular that I figured we ought to do a few more, so
there are two new ones posted now.  One of them is rather odd...

The first is a sandblast with natural smooth rim, available here:
http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/1723lb.shtml

The second one is the odd one.  It's a Prince, but larger, slightly.  The
story is on its catalog page.  It's also a beautiful smooth:
http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/1724lb.shtml

And finally, there's a new Ligne Bretagne Collector posted, a very
fantasy-themed freehand horn that I'm pretty much in love with:
http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/17C4lb.shtml

It's an unusual thing, and I'm sure the styling probably won't be for
everyone, but I had a blast making it.  Clearly it's been too long since I
made any Talbert Briars, but alas, I've still got backorders to catch up on
before I start tackling anything seriously complicated again.  Oh, and I
should probably mention, we do still have a tall-bowled bouncy Goblin
available:
http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/goblins-catalog/1703g.shtml

That's it for now.  I'm planning on spending the whole weekend working on
backordered stuff so you probably won't hear from me for a while, at least
till after the holidays.  I hope everyone has a great weekend, and a great
vacation for those of you who are daring the crowded highways!  As always,
thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!