Talbert Pipes- Four new Ligne Bretagne Collectors!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Jul 15 17:53:37 EDT 2017

New pipes! This update is for everyone who's ever complained about Ligne
Bretagnes tending to be small - Em and I set aside some time and drilled
and shaped four new handmade Ligne Bretagne Collectors that are ALL
...Well, let's just say, "big-boned".

I've just posted an Oom-Paul:
http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/17C6lb.shtml

A pair of large curvy bent eggs, one in black & gold, the other in green &
black:
http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/17C5lb.shtml
http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/17C7lb.shtml

... and an exceedingly hobbitish pipe in rare smooth finish for an LB
Collector:
http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/17C8lb.shtml
(This is the one that I suspect will be the first to get grabbed)

 Between those and the tall green plateau-Goblin that's also available, we
should finally have something to fit the tastes of any of those "Group 5
please" folks!  I hope everyone is having a great summer.  It's hot as
blazes here, 90-95+ for the past couple weeks, so we're spending a LOT of
time in the nice air-conditioned shop, switching back and forth between
working on stuff to pay the daily bills and backlogged orders, which I'm
STILL trying to get caught up on.  No summer vacations for us, methinks...

As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!