Talbert Pipes- One quick short & gnarly follow-up...

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jul 17 20:24:26 EDT 2017

Evening all!  Sorry to send an email following so soon on the heels of this
weekend's notice, but I've just added another new LB Collector to the site
and wanted to make it available now, as I'm about to finish up some more
backordered pipes and I'm not sure when the next full site update will be.
It's a short, thick-walled, horn-stemmed canted shape with a seriously
gnarly sandblast - The surface texture is pretty dramatic.  You can see it
here:

http://talbertpipes.pairsite.com/bretagne-catalog/17C3lb.shtml

That's all for now.  Thanks very much for your time, and I hope everyone
survived their Monday OK :D