Talbert Pipes- New pipes! And other news, even

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Oct 16 23:03:42 EDT 2017

Hello all!  It's definitely been a while since I last made a site update,
but the good news is this - As of this past weekend, I've caught up with
ALL of our backordered Pumpkins from last year, as well as all other orders
excepting one single billiard that's going to France, which I'm finishing
tomorrow.  Life at Chez Talbert has settled down a bit now that my wife's
father has moved permanently into a rest home, so we're no longer spending
our working days running back and forth to the hospital.  I am now 100%
back in the workshop, and our friends and fans can expect a LOT more
product to start appearing on the site again, starting now.

Tonight's update is a lot of new Ligne Bretagnes and the last of the 2016
October Pumpkins.  I made one extra when I was finishing out all the
orders, and as the last of the bunch, I "did it up" a bit, giving it some
extra carving detail and a rather more exotic face.  It's also the only one
of the bunch with green eyes instead of orange.  You can see it and all the
other new pipes, including a couple of beautiful classical Prince blasts
and a green Fat Dwarf, here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

Now, since I know someone will ask, yes, that is the last Pumpkin of that
style that I'm doing.  I hope to do a few Pumpkins for this year over the
next couple weeks, but they'll be something different in style.

Also, local buyers may be interested to know that we're working on some
more pipes for Pipe & Pint's stock also - Those will be over at their shop
sometime soon, probably within the next week.  I'm also working on
something exclusive that can be ordered only from their shop, but I'm
keeping that little project under wraps for the moment.

That's it for now.  I hope everyone out there is having an absolutely
terrifically spooky October!  As always, thanks very much for your time and
for your interest in our work!