Talbert Pipes- New pipes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Oct 23 20:38:33 EDT 2017

Hello all!  I hope everyone is having a good time out there in this week
leading up to Halloween.  It's scary movies every night! :D
I write with good news - I mentioned in my last email notice that we'd
finally gotten caught up with our year's worth of backorders and that
updates would be happening more frequently now, and voila, here we are...
Four more new pipes on the site already, and a very nice selection of
higher grade Ligne Bretagnes too.  There are a pair of unstained, natural
smooths (a Prince and a Dublin) and a sandblasted prince and a rather...
"odd" sandblasted "briar clay".  See them all for yourself here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

That's all for the moment, but hey, it's REALLY nice not to be working on
stuff that was paid for six months ago, so look for more updates quite soon
as we get to enjoy some stress-free time in the workshop for the first time
in a year.  As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest
in our work!
Happy smoking,