Talbert Pipes- New Pipes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Oct 31 12:06:29 EDT 2017

Hello all!  Got a small update today but a nice one - After that last
catalog post, several people asked if we were making more of the "Caramel
Clay" tavern pipe Cutty shape and the answer is yes, I've just posted two
more of them.  I hadn't even known we had any more roughed stummels like
this for years, but we've recently started a big job of finally sorting and
organizing our Ligne Bretagne stock so that in future, I can work on them
in a more organized manner than, "I'm going out to pull some random
stummels out of a crate now."  One of the new Cuttys is a walnut smooth,
the other a beautiful and unusual bleached pale sandblast... a finish I
don't do very often in Ligne Bretagne due to the working time involved.
You can check them both out here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

That's it for the moment.  As always, thanks very much for your time and
for your interest in our work!