Talbert Pipes- Six new pipes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Nov 14 16:58:28 EST 2017

Hello all!  I hope everyone's having an enjoyable November and getting a
good start on all their holiday season fun.  I write today with a big site
catalog update - I've just added six new Ligne Bretagnes to the catalog,
available NOW for anyone looking for that perfect early holiday gift.
There's a little something for everyone, from a stunning contrast-stained
smooth fat Dwarf to a natural blast billiard to a very nice deal on a
smooth Dublin.  Three Fat Dwarves this time, though - They're half the
update and this will likely be the last of them we make till after
Christmas because we've got a LOT of other projects to do between now and
then, so if you've been after your own Dwarf, grab one now :D

Voila, the catalog link:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our
work, and I hope everyone has a good time next week with everyone who
celebrates Thanksgiving.  Till next time!