Talbert Pipes- Big singular update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jan 18 18:11:58 EST 2018

Hello all!  This should have been the update notice for several new pipes
this week, but owing to the fact that we just got a surprise big snowfall
here, we sort of took our weekend days off early to play in the snow.  Hey,
this is rare in North Carolina!  See attached pics.  In any case, that
means that what would have been several new pipes for the site turned into
ONE new pipe for the site, but I wanted to go ahead and post it since there
won't be anything else new finished till the weekend or after.  And it's a
beautiful thing anyway, a very large-size Ligne Bretagne Collector,
handmade, with a strong sandblast and a handcut horn stem.  You can see and
purchase it here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne-catalog/18C2lb.shtml

That's it for the moment, now I need to go shovel some more snow! As
always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!