Talbert Pipes- Buggered that one up

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Feb 16 18:57:44 EST 2018

Hello all, sorry to bother you a day after last night's update, but I
wanted to send out a quick note to say that in the push to get the pipes up
late last night, I managed to COMPLETELY bugger up the price and payment
button on the #7 LB Collector, the brandyglass.  Not only was the price
wrong but the button wouldn't work at all!  I've just fixed it, in case
anyone was trying to grab that one and got stymied by the broken code.
This is the pipe in question:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne-catalog/18C7lb.shtml

That's all for now, thanks for your time!  (and your patience, with a very
tired pipemaker...)