Talbert Pipes- A late night update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Feb 15 23:10:00 EST 2018

Hello!  Just a quick note here to say that I've just posted four new pipes
to the site.  Three of them are brand-new - Two new Ligne Bretagnes
(including a STUNNING unstained smooth Dublin in our top grade) and a new
handmade Ligne Bretagne Collector in a rusticated brandyglass shape.  Also,
I've reposted that fat billiard/hawkbill Collector from last update, the
one that had the VERY extreme rustication carving that looked like
wild-grown coral.  It had sold but the sale fell through so it's back
available again.  I know several of you mentioned that you'd just missed
buying it before, so here's another chance to get something really unique
for your collection and enjoyment.  You can see all four available pipes
here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

That's all for the moment.  Even if it's out of your range, I'd encourage
everyone to check out that smooth Dublin - It's a sight to see.  As always,
thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!