Talbert Pipes- Two Unsmoked Ligne Bretagne Yules

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Dec 4 22:28:43 EST 2018

Hello all!  This is a notice for the folks on our email list that I've just
posted two UNSMOKED Ligne Bretagne Yule Pipes to the site:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

Both are from the set of older pipes donated to help out with Emily's
surgery expenses, and they're a beautiful pair - Each pipe is the #1 pipe
of the set for that year (One is from 2002 and the other from 2004).  The
2002 pipe is a high end smooth from our standard shape line, and the 2004
is a handmade Collector complete with the original two interchangeable
stems that that year's Yule Pipes came with.  Here's your chance to grab a
nice holiday gift AND help us out with the medical bill crush.  Look for
more email notices over the next week or two, as I'll be working hard to
get the rest of these older Yule pipes cleaned up and posted in time to
ship and arrive by Christmas.

Also, I expect the site to go very quiet again once we get near Christmas,
as Emily's second surgery is scheduled for two days AFTER Christmas (Whee)
and she'll be in the hospital and then incapacitated for some time, and I
suspect I'll be busy enough helping with her recovery that pipe production
will slow to a crawl again for a while.  If anyone would like to help out
via contributions to our GoFundMe, the fundraiser is still running and is
located here:
https://www.gofundme.com/ColontoSemicolon

Thanks very much for your time, and as always, we appreciate your interest
in our work!