Talbert Pipes- Season's Greetings! The Last of the older Yule Pipes are now posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Dec 19 21:22:40 EST 2018

Hello everyone!  I hope you're all out there having a great holiday
season.  We've been busy as ferocious beavers here, because my wife
has a second surgery coming up that's likely to punch another big hole
in our working production, so we're trying to get as much posted and
sold before that as we can.  I've just posted the last of our older
Yule Pipes - Four pipes from Christmases past, from 1999 to 2011.  Two
are estates that I've cleaned and made "Like New" again, and two
are... New.  Unsmoked, ever.  And one of those is a smooth from 1999!

Check them out here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/talbert.shtml

I want to thank the excellent people who have helped us out by
donating these pipes - I just received a Goblin all the way from
France, to clean up and post!  Given the fact that Emily's now about
to go into surgery #2, with extended physical therapy after that, the
donations both direct and via our GoFundMe page (
https://www.gofundme.com/ColontoSemicolon )have been a HUGE help and
we truly appreciate them all.

Oh, if anyone is looking for gift ideas for a spouse or themselves, we
do still have a couple of estate pipes - a Stanwell and a Joao Reis -
posted for sale also:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/misc.shtml

That's all for the moment.  As always, thanks very much for your time
and your interest in our work, and I hope everyone is having a great
holiday season!