Talbert Pipes- New pipes at Chicago and online both!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu May 2 19:55:02 EDT 2019

 A big hello to everyone on our email notice list!  I wanted to send out a
notice for everyone who might be attending the Chicago Pipe Show that this
year I will finally have some brand new Ligne Bretagnes there, at the table
of Sally Gottliebson AKA "The Pipe Tart".  She's bringing a selection of
our new rusticated Ligne Bretagnes, in the style that's proven so popular
on our site.  I've attached a few pics of them from our Instagram page.
Apparently they've gotten a lot of interest and she's already sold a couple
of them before the show, so try and stop by her table early for the best
selection!  If this works out well, she may be bringing more of our work to
future shows.

Also, there are a couple of new Ligne Bretagnes available on our website.
There's a beautiful smooth square-shanked billiard with an exotic wood stem
ring, and a sandblast with a similar finish to our new rustications - only
instead of carving the surface, it's been blasted to fine detail and then
given the fumed-top stain style and detail-highlighted as the rustications
are.  You can see them both here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

That's all for the moment, but look for more updates soon.  Thanks very
much for your time and for your interest in our work!

[image: IMG_20190426_163511_335.jpg]
[image: IMG_20190427_221850_372.jpg]