Talbert Pipes- Six new pipes posted!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Jun 30 19:40:36 EDT 2019

 Hello all!  I write on this fine Sunday evening to let everyone know that
I've just posted six new Ligne Bretagnes to our site.  ALL of them are
finished in variants of our new rustication technique, ranging from fine
details to wild, shaggy carves.  One is a handmade Collector, the rest are
standard shapes but with a nice range, including a bulldog, a prince, a
panel, and more.  You can check them all out here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

That's it for the moment, but stay tuned... Halloween season is closing
in...