Talbert Pipes- Small update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Dec 4 21:51:07 EST 2019

 Happy holidays!  While Halloween orders continue to slowly ship, I write
with another small site catalog update.  I apologize for the increased
frequency of update notices over the next couple weeks, but I want to send
updates as quickly as new pipes are posted in case anyone is looking for a
holiday gift, so packages can ship out of here with plenty of time for
arriving early.  In that spirit, I've just posted two more new Ligne
Bretagnes - a beautiful contrast-stained, sandblasted Prince and a rare
Grade 5 smooth, also in contrast stain.  Voila:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

Thanks for your time and I hope everyone is having fun and staying safe out
there!

[image: IMG_20191204_191857_068.jpg]