Talbert Pipes- 2019 Yule Pipe

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Dec 15 18:25:21 EST 2019

Hello all!  One little update for today... I've just posted this year's
2019 Yule Pipe!  I say "pipe", singular, because unlike prior years, we're
not taking orders for these.  I'm still working on Halloween orders, so I
knew there was no way to ever do a full series of Yule Pipes this year and
instead I opted to focus entirely on making just one, at least, but of a
higher grade than usual.  There *may* be more of these made but probably no
more than one or two max, given how little time there is between now and
Christmas and how much other work I still need to finish.  More than
likely, this will end up being the rarest Yule Pipe year since 1998 when I
think we made 3.  The full story of the pipe is on its catalog page here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne-catalog/1901lbyule.shtml

Fans of process insight might also enjoy the "Making Of" pics on our
Instagram page here, where I posted photos and videos of the pipe through
its creation:

https://www.instagram.com/talbertpipes/

That's all for now.  I hope everyone is having a terrific holiday season!