Talbert Pipes- Another small update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Feb 10 14:52:03 EST 2020

Hello all!  This is a brief update notice on our workshop news and new
pipes.  First up, there are two of our popular new Ligne Bretagne
rustications posted in a great "new" billiard shape, along with a big new
LB Collector - A handmade poker with a new variation of our rustication.
It's the first time we've combined smooth and rusticated areas on a pipe,
and it flows from carved texture on the lower half to an almost Celtic
detail carving that wraps up onto the bowl rim.  See all three new pipes
here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

Those billiards were a lucky find.  Emily was out rummaging through our
briar crates and found a whole bag of them buried in one box, and I didn't
even know we had them!  All this time I've assumed the only billiards we
had available were a small & stocky shape I've made before, so it's a very
pleasant surprise to find we have a good supply of these much larger,
taller bowls.  Look for more of them to be posted in the very near future.

In other news, the new website creeps closer to the finish line.  I've
completed the work on our new Patreon account, which will be integrated
with the site, and also added some new Pipe Blog writing and a new comic
strip as well as multi-lingual buttons.  I'm on the final and most
complicated step now, the creation of the new online store, which will have
a shopping cart, account logins, and more... as well as finally being
mobile friendly!

That's all for now but look for another small update fairly soon.  As
always, thanks very much for your support and your interest in our work!

PS - The blog and the lizards are getting a somewhat nicer presentation on
the new site...

[image: Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 2.49.15 PM.jpg]
[image: Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 2.50.01 PM.jpg]