Talbert Pipes- A small follow-up, in more ways than one

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Feb 14 00:02:06 EST 2020

Hello all!  Just a quick follow-up to our last workshop update notice.  I
wanted to make some of our Ligne Bretagne squat billiards to go along with
the taller, skinnier billiards that are the theme pipe of this month, and I
just posted a pair of rusticated ones.  They're done in the usual varying
styles of our house rustication, with some wild swirls and fumed rims.
Check them out here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

There will be some more of these getting posted over the next week but I
don't know when, as I'm trying to tie up several lingering projects at once
so it's likely to be a "One new pipe every now and then" sort of thing.  I
probably won't send email notices on these because I don't want to drive
everyone nuts with continual updates, but you might want to check the site
periodically to see what's new.  Work in progress will probably be posted
regularly on our Instagram account for an easy way to tell if there might
be something in the "pipeline" that interests you.

https://www.instagram.com/talbertpipes/

That's all for the moment.  As ever, thanks very much for your interest in
our work!

[image: IMG_20200213_234257_970.jpg]